Terrain of Magical Expertise TÉLÉCHARGER JEU PC GRATUIT
We heard you like games, so we made a game about a game! Terrain of Magical Expertise is a non-linear, story-driven RPG adventure, featuring an original turn-based combat system enhanced with various quicktime events. Your character is a player of a fictional MMORPG which rose to prominence during a (obviously just as fictional) global pandemic, which caused almost everybody to stay home and play games. The game is inspired by a popular animated webseries (but not to worry, you will enjoy playing it even if you have never watched it!) and features a full cast of voice actors, including talents from some of your favorite video games, YouTube channels, anime and cartoons, as well as charming animations and a huge world to explore, “TOME” packs 40+ hours of pure fun.
It's the year 2020, and a popular new MMORPG called "TOME" is hosting a special event with a huge cash prize. You take the role of a White-Hat Hacker, gifted a copy of TOME by a mysterious friend, who asks for a favor to try and take down some sinister Black-Hat Hackers, that are cheating to win the "Campaign of Champions" competition! Joining forces by chance with a guild of determined players called "The Dandy Alliance", you embark on a turn-based role-playing adventure to help your newfound friends achieve victory!
- Customize your player-character with a variety of magical techniques, all executed via specialized quicktime-events!
- A fully-voiced adventure, featuring 50 actors from some of your favorite video games, anime and cartoons!
- Utilize hacker abilities to turn the tide against your cheating enemies...or cheat yourself, manipulating the game's rules!!
- 6 party member characters, each with unique skills that can combine together into "Team Attacks" that will devastate your foes!
- 25 stages to explore, with over 200 unique enemies to battle against in turn-based combat!
- Branching narrative paths based on your decisions...as well as your victories and losses, resulting in multiple endings!
- Inspired by a hit animated webseries “TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise”
Terrain of Magical Expertise